2014年5月16日星期五

http://www.mertonvision.org.uk/_notes/jimmychoo.asp mulberry handbags liawg

ray ban sunglasses Arrived, almost to the beginning of the premiere, and I came on, the audience burst into applause. Hong Shen see I can to cheer, it is moved. Mubai, thank you, after all, is the first Hong Shen, director, and one up is such a blockbuster, for him, the pressure can be imagined, and I can come to him to join his grateful. Not your polite published in the newspaper quite my article, I did not thank How about you. Hong Shen took the hand, I laughed. I thought you would not come of it, after all, is now a competitive relationship ray ban wayfarer.

Hong Shen small channel. ray bans Not so Intestinal week Shoujuan mouse belly man. Mubai, you said this, ray ban wayfarer remember other things, Hong ' deep hold on tightly to the ray ban wayfarer hand. How, this film also looks smooth, right ? ray ban wayfarer Pointing to the screen. This, how do you say. Lift the movie, Hong Shen frowned slightly, expression seemed unhappy. The smile of his actions, caused ray ban wayfarer attention. ray ban wayfarer To be honest with you. Hong Shen took ray ban wayfarer in the chair and sat down beside : Originally Well, so much a theme of the movie so much money to invite ray ban wayfarer ray ban wayfarer is very excited, and Mr. Zhang Jian ray ban wayfarer is admired for a long time, received a letter of appointment, ray ban wayfarer on mustering the strength to want to do things, but the results are not always the way.

Hong Shen said this, so I am a little surprised. Some people have money, it can not make a movie ? Funds are more relationship Mr. Zhang Jian, mulberry handbags the shooting is also very smooth, almost anything thorny problem is not that, but let me headache is ray ban wayfarer concepts and relationships. Hong Shen shook his head : I learned that an American, for the concept of the movie, a lot of you and totally thought of together, but these ideas, ray ban wayfarer not accept, at the time of filming, frequently interrupting me, hard to let me shine ray ban wayfarer modify the idea, it makes me too painful, is entirely a work of art to the destruction of the middle I have to quit several times, and finally shot down only endured, Mubai, in which big companies do things, there are advantages and disadvantages.

没有评论:

发表评论